
These are some one of the best investments I've made. Since having Sayla, I have become a HUGE germaphobe. I probably need to relax just a tad, but that's beside the point. This little machine here has brought my heart and mind peace, when there are nasty bugs going around and we have been around them. I have LOVED it. It's the greatest disinfectant EVER!!
Now these oils......I'm OBSESSED!!! I know a lot of people out there are a little skeptical that things like this actually work, but I am here to tell you...THEY DO!!! From migraines to Sayla's first little cold. They are amazing!! I do have to admit, I was a little skeptical in the beginning, but now that I have gone through a cold with Sayla, and it's gotten rid of my nasty headaches in a matter of 10 minutes EVERYTIME, I am a FIRM believer. They smell so good too!




2 comments:
I am just getting into oils myself. I just got lemon oil, eucalyptus, peppermint,lavendar, and spice of life blend. Which ones to you recommend? I am new at it so still trying to figure out when to use what.
Hi Lisa,
Just wanted you to know I popped on to look at your DARLING family. I miss you. Sayla is a doll!! I hope to see more of you in the upcoming future. Oils for birthing time? Recommendations? Love you.
Kris
Post a Comment