Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Time

Merry Late Christmas. Sayla had a great first Christmas in AZ. The drive was alright. She was such a good baby UNTIL CHRISTMAS EVE! maybe she thought she was going to catch Santa or something. She was too excited to open her first presents ever. Lots of toys, books and love! We were able to talk to Cliff's brother who's serving a mission in the Phillippines (where Cliff served). he sounded so good! I sure miss STUH!!! It's amazing how much everything changes when you have a little one. Holidays are now ALL ABOUT HER! So fun! I did miss my family, but I am so blessed with the best in-laws ever!!





Step one: play with the wrapping paper (It sounds so cool, when it crackles)
Step two: rip the paper
Step three: Bring up to the mouth and eat it!


Cliff's Grandps has taken a turn for the worst, and it was very good that we were there. He is such an amazing man!

5 comments:

Spencer and Marlee said...

She is adorable! It is totally different having a baby during the holidays. I LOVE it!! She is so cute

Julie said...

It's so fun having a little one, and your's is a doll! I am so sad I missed you guys. I didn't even know you were coming! Glad Christmas was good!

Andrea said...

Lisa. yes. stalking you. Thank u jenna. hopefully u recall our late night, one time meeting.

BUT...I have a few issues.
1. you claimed u didn't know how to dress, when, in fact, u dress amazingly. I have seen this proof in pictures and at church in Sunday. YOU need to help ME!

2. sayla is way too cute for her own good.

3. u apparently don't blog often. boo.

Lisa said...

Andrea..where's your blog you bum! Come BACK!! I do remember our late night. It was a good one. I wish you lived nearer us!!! And thanks for the clothing compliment. I still struggle. PROMISE! And you are the nutso one. You are so darn cute i can't handle it!!!

Andrea said...

EMAIL ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND I WILL GRANT U ACCESS TO THE MOST EXCITING BLOG EVER. MINE! (this is a large joke. it's so boring).


acp 389 at gmail.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones