Friday, January 29, 2010

You would think I would look Gaunt...

Before:



Just pretend you didn't know who's fridge this was. Am i really posting this? It an unfortunate embarrassment, but grocery shopping has been put on the back burner that last little while. Let's keep it a secret. (if that's possible after you just post it to the world on your blog) You would think we both looked like this after looking at our depressing fridge.



But, we don't. I feel very much effective after taking care of this awful happening.


After:



Judge not that ye be not judged!
Now it's menu time!!!





4 comments:

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

You are officially funny. Almost as funny as me... Almost. PS your fridge looks amazing. I want my own fridge to fill it up with food... some day

Holly said...

Here's the sad thing....my fridge looks like yours in the before picture and I have FOUR kids! No wonder they're always asking what there is to eat.

Lisa said...

Oh gosh. I love you!!!! I'll share! :)

Krista Cook said...

Lisa,

I love you. How funny to post your fridge. Glen liked how the yogurts are lined up. I wish you could come make my fridge look so nice. Love you lots.

Kris


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones