Tonight sparked a temptation I deal with often. I freaking LOVE nose rings and want one so bad. It's a small confession, and a temptation i have to push aside often. I'll just keep dreaming about it. Silly. Sometimes I really wonder why they are bad, or are off limits? Maybe someone could help me understand. I guess it's just like anything else. We are just simply asked to do or not do something by our dear prophets and are taught to follow the prophet. It's as simple as that I guess. Any other thoughts would be great too. it's a guilty desire that enters my thoughts often!!
The End



3 comments:
i am SOOOOO with you on this!!! i've wanted one since I was like 14.....i too have to push it under my bed quite often....dang obedience! :)
I think they r kinda cute too I must say!!
http://www.lds.org/ldsorg/v/index.jsp?locale=0&sourceId=810739b439c98010VgnVCM1000004d82620a____&vgnextoid=bbd508f54922d010VgnVCM1000004d82620aRCRD
Love,
Glen and Krista
Post a Comment