Tuesday, March 30, 2010

5,000 Calories later...

I COOKED!!!!!!!! Ok so i make myself sound like the worst wife, mother ever when it comes to cooking, I have to say...I DO cook, just not often, (picky husband, makes that part of life not as enjoyable, so i avoid it most of the time). As for the healthfulness of what I cooked, Just don't think too hard. Maybe I do it this way....so there's no need to eat another darn thing the rest of the week. Can we send this meal to Biggest Loser and have them count the calories? OOOO-gross, but so mmm-mmmm good. That would be tragic. So.....here's half the meal. I made it from scratch. Yep...Gold Star already received! (from myself). The real test is if I get a gold star from Clifford. I'll let you know.....(hope so:) )

3 comments:

Michele said...

umm... those look fantastic! I hope you share the recipe! ;) Also, I feel your pain of having a picky eater. Alan is the same way, very annoying!

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

Yep, the cimanin rolls were TO DIE FOR! Was planning on eating half and sharing the other half with Lance... We'll just say I made Lance get his own. DELISH!!!!

Ava said...

Looks delicious!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones