Can't look at that "5000 calories later" one minute more. I've decided I need to take more pics of my sweet Sayla. When I get my new camera someday (Canon Rebel), there will be many a more pics to post here. I can't believe we are 23 days away from my babies first year of life. You hear it all the time, but time truly does fly, and they grow up way to fast. It's been so darn fun, and I'm not kidding. I love her more than anyone could imagine. I'll do the official One Year Post for her another day. She is officially crawling. Was I worried? Nope not one bit. She's a stubborn little girl and likes to play her momma in every way possible. Never knew they could be so smart.




1 comment:
yay for crawling!
i haven't had service for a week because of our trips but i did get your message and didn't get a chance to call you back. i will when we get home.
i'd love to do her invite. i'll call you!
Post a Comment