Sunday, May 23, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday!

 Sayla Ann Stradling

well known as our little SAS. Oh how you bring our life the purest joy we ever could experience. You now have 2 teeth. and are working on another. You LOVE bread. You can't sleep without your pink leopard silky, and you are as STUBBORN as can be. You're a picky eater just like your dad, and you throw really good fits. You LOVE to sit at the piano with me and pound on it and sing with your beautiful voice. You love to dance anytime music comes on. You now sit in a big girl car seat. before you started crawling You got around by rolling and spinning. You sign "more" and "please" really well. You love to wave and say Bye-bye. You love Sesame Street and Angelina Ballerina. You LOVE being outside. you still really love bath time. You splash like crazy. You still suck your thumb and will stop with perfect obedience when your momma wants you to (I'm dreaming right?). You are so far from being a cuddler, it breaks my heart. You are so independent, and have been since you were born. You have such a strong little personality. When you dont want something, there is no question. You let the world know. You love being around all your little cousins, you get so excited. You love graham crackers. You love books, especially your "little Book about Jesus" and Dr. Suess books, "Marvin K. Mooney, Will You Please Go Now". You have a favorite fish in daddy's tank, you follow it everytime we are looking at it. You love the vacuum, and you love sitting in your bumbo while mommy cooks. You like to trick mom and dad when it comes to being a good sleeper. You are most of the time a really good sleeper. Every once in a while you like to try daddy's patience at night.  You are growing up way to fast. I love every moment with you even if you sometimes make me want to curl up in a ball and cry, cause you're so stubborn. I love you, and wish i could make time stand still.  I hope you know how much I love you. Always remember your momma loved you more than life. Love you Sweet Heart

3 comments:

taytum said...

Happy Birthday Miss Sayla!!! You are the last one of the 6 great grandbabies born within less than a year of each other to turn 1! We wish you lived closer that you and Brody could grow up playing together (and so he could protect you from the boys that are sure to come around). We love you too!

Krista Cook said...

Good job, mom. You are a wonderful mother. Thanks for sharing these cute things about your girl. Love you. I hope to see you soon. Miss you lots. It breaks my heart to not see Sayla growing up.

Kris

Spencer and Marlee said...

I cant believe she is one. I loved reading all about her. She sure is a doll.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones