Saturday, August 28, 2010
Will i ever not be sore??
The next 3 months I am doing an Intensive Dance Test Group for Tamjams. Can't wait to learn and grow and shrink!!! HA HA! It's been one week, and it's a lot of work. I think I'm just going to have to get used to being extremely sore everyday!!! :) I love every bit of it though!! Check out tamjams. She was my old dance teacher, and has always been soooo inspiring. If any of you are looking for a change in life, and want to finally love yourself....she's the one~! she is so inspiring, and motivating. I have some serious goals for the next three months and for long after. Can't wait to succeed, and appreciate every part of me~~!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
you've seemed so happy lately and i LOVE IT!!!! you're accomplishing goals and working so hard. proud of you!
Post a Comment