Yes She is sucking her thumb holding her foot. I allowed it just enough time to snap a picture.
I have kind of forgotten how to blog. I have truly missed blogging. It might take a little in getting back in the swing, but I'm going to cause I love looking at everyone's blogs. Today is not too exciting, but it's something. Something as cute as ever!!!! MY LITTLE SAS!!! Love her. She is so much fun!



3 comments:
She is darling!
She is so cute and I wish you guys lived closer so that we could get to know her better and so that she and Brody could play together. He'll make a good protector for a cute girl like her!
I did Brody's pictures myself. I have a nice camera, and I've done pictures as a hobby on and off for the last few years, so I just did them myself. As for me, I feel pretty good. I have about a month left and can't wait for it to be over!
I love the pic with her thumb in her mouth holding her foot. That is a classic. She is growing up so fast. How are things going??
Post a Comment