So I wish i had some fun pics to go along with my love for fall, but I didn't get out and take many. I love sitting here wanting to blog, but not knowing what the heck to write. I could talk jibberish and tell you what I did today, but that's boring. I could tell you how much I love tamjams, but I've already done that. It's been AWESOME! Since the last post had pictures of my house in a mess. Here are some of the aftermath of the tank. Cliff has worked SOOOOO HARD at this. And it's paying off. This is just the beginning too. Its so beautiful. Sometimes I absolutely HATE the frickin thing though, cause it CONSUMES cliff right now. But hey....I got to give him some time to really enjoy all his hard work. The rest are just some random pics. I am finally getting some professional pics taken on Sunday of Sas. I'm feeling so guilty I haven't taken any till now. She has really grown up so much since she turned 1 and I wish sooooo badly I would've got some good pics of her. I learned my lesson. From here on out, I will be doing them on a regular basis. I will regret it if I don't.
1 comment:
cute pictures LIsa. I totally forgot about our Shaun T picture... memories... Sayla is a beauty. You need to update your blog more :)
Post a Comment