Saturday, October 23, 2010

Some of my favorites!

It's getting cold and along with the cooler weather comes changing leaves and the fall season. It's definitely a favorite of mine. This post is going to have LOTS of pics, so beware. Someday I'll get a fun camera of my own, and take some classes. I absolutely love it! Until than I'll just play when I get to borrow my sisters.
Now comes the REAL ones!!! Thanks Jenn. We LOVE THEM!!!








3 comments:

jenna said...

i love the way they turned out!!!
she's such a cute cute little thang and her mamma is so dang gorgeous!

i honestly think my FAVORITE is the one of her walking! i just love it!

Krista Cook said...

These are soooo cute. Really could two ladies be any cuter?? Thanks for sharing. I loved seeing you last week. Miss you already. Thanks for being you. I love you. Could you send me any pictures from our visit?

Tia said...

Oh my goodness! She has gotten so big! She's like a little girl now and not just a baby! She's adorable and you look so good Lisa!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones