OF course one of my goals has something to do with my physical health. This year was HORRIBLE, (with the exception of Tamjams). It helped, and I LOVE the program, BUT......there has been something else keeping from my goals, and I think it's my time. Timing is everything. I was not ready mentally to kick it in to gear, but I think I am now. The new year is always the perfect time.
We have a special trip planned in March that I'm soooooo excited for. We are going on a Disney Cruise with my whole family. So...we are all having a competition to get into shape before the cruise. It's going to be lots of fun, and hopefully we can all form some great habits and keep them going throughout the rest of the year, and on and on.
Daily Points:
1 point for NO SWEETS
1 point for NO SODA
1 point for no White flour
1 point for 40 minutes of exercise
2 points for 60-90 minutes of exercise
-1 point for eating sweets
-1 soda
At the end.. there is going to be a money pot that we all put $ in, and the winner with the most points, gets that pot of money to go towards the cruise. ROOT FOR ME!!!!! :) ha ha ha!! I'll win.
****Another one of my goals is to make 1 cookbook, (combine all my favorites, from my many books) Cook at least 5 days a week. That one is one that I REALLY want to improve on. My poor Cliff has been deprived, Now......I have really good reasons why it hasn't been happening, but I am going to try my darndest to look past those, and just do it.
****Family Home Evening EVERY week.
There you go..there's a few. Post some of yours. I love new ideas, and thoughts about bettering ourselves. It's so fun to know that we are all doing the same. Life has purpose, and bettering ourselves is part of that. Happy 2011!!!



1 comment:
Yay! Thanks for posting : ) I'll have to post mine too. Maybe that way I'll actually accomplish them.
I love the point system! It is awesome that you have a good support system of people doing the same thing.
Post a Comment