Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Just a Post

I was inspired to actually update my blog by a cute friend, so here I am. Christmas was as good as it gets. Cliff and I told each other we weren't going to get each other anything due to the green stuff. we just wanted to spend all we had on our Sas. I of course had to do SOMETHING for him even if i didn't BUY him anything, so i made him a movie of his fish adventures. It was lots of work, but so fun. Of course he surprised me with a gift, I got A NEW COMPUTER BATTERY!!!! HORRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sas.....well, she was spoiled all around. Nana and Papa sure helped in that arena. This age is so fun. It was a blast to see how she reacted to everything.

I am so looking forward to the new year. I don't think that I have been so excited about goals, and a new year than I am about now. It's been one heck of a year. One that WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN! Lots of learning and growing. Lots of tears, heart-ache, but lots of really awesome things.



A little Eggnog and "The King Is Born" on Christmas Eve



1 comment:

Erin said...

What a cute girl you have! I think you should do a post about your new year's goals. I love to see what people think about when it comes to goal setting and resolutions.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones