Monday, February 21, 2011
Record post time.
here I am again. I'm feelin the love. Sitting here watching One Tree Hill, and doing meal planning for the rest of the week. I have not had this much motivation to cook than i do right now. I just hope it lasts. Cliff actually cooperated tonight with giving me some direction. You would think after being married 5 almost 6 yrs, I would know what he likes and doesn't like...well......HE's PICKY!!!!! I have had lots of failure, and i gave up for a while. Making tacos, enchiladas and cheese crisps, really get old. You can only make those so healthy too. So...let's keep our fingers crossed that this week will be a success. I'll let you know, hopefully ;) I so wish i had a picture to post, but i'm sorry. I do not. If I did though, i know it would be cute, and worth looking at. Maybe next post. Maybe tomorrows toquitos. :) if they look appetizing that is. :) well TOOTALOO. Smile cause today was actually pretty nice outside. I'm getting little spurts of spring, and it's causing the smile lines to return to my dry face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment