Wow, what a trip. We wont get into too much detail. I'll just post lots of pictures and say it was the time of our lives. :) Sayla absolutely loved all the characters. The day at Cabo was great!!! Sayla refused to put her feet in the sand for quite sometime, but once she relaxed, i couldn't keep her away from the water. She LOVED IT!!!! Hopefully this is something we can keep going as a family. It will just keep getting bigger and bigger. Who knows, maybe we'll fill up half the boat someday. ha ha ha! Well....that's about it. Enjoy the pictures.
Miss you. Not enough time together for sure, but I'll be grateful for what I get. I stole this big family picture for my blog. I hope that is OK. I really can't wait to see you again. Love you!
2 comments:
Looks like SO much fun! I love family vacations! I can't believe how grown up Sayla is. She is a big girl now. SSOO cute.
Hi Sis,
Miss you. Not enough time together for sure, but I'll be grateful for what I get. I stole this big family picture for my blog. I hope that is OK. I really can't wait to see you again. Love you!
Kris
Post a Comment