Laughing hysterically at myself. Can I just say and admit that I am the worst blogger. Although I have this desire to be really good, and tell the whole world a million times how i'm going to do so much better at posting, well......I fail. So from now on, enjoy the posts when they come. I will not be promising anything but that. Who knows maybe i'll do better that way. For now, here's a post update on us Stradlings.
I'm enjoying myself a warm bath that is much needed. It's been a long 3 weeks. It all began with the beloved Hand Foot and Mouth. Our first time experiencing that one, and I will say a million times plus infinity that I PRAY WE NEVER DO IT AGAIN!!!!!!!! my poor sas. We got through that one and for about a day felt healthy just to come down with a random fever. No other symptoms yet (at that point) that lasted a good 3 days, and each day her temp went up consistantly. Finally i took her in concerned because my sweet nephew had just come down with croup and woke up at 3 am not breathing. Wasn't up for that one bit. luckily we passed that test, but unfortunately still had a nasty virus. We are still working on fighting, and haven't been out of the house a whole lot. We've got on lots of walks and that's about it. NOT FUN!!!! For either of us. If Sayla has to spend another waking moment with just her mom all day long, she just might die. We are having a mother daughter battle. Clashing lots, and i'm working real hard to help her understand that I'm not the meanest mom by not letting her play with anyone. 3 weeks is way too long. I have gone back and forth with my attitude. Trying really hard to stay positive, but that too i have struggled with. I have realized that I am very weak. We are talking about two silly viruses WITH ONE CHILD. If that's all I'm dealing with in life...I should be saying thank you God every second of the day. That right there has caused the beating up of myself of being ungrateful. And also the question in my head of "Can I do it with more than one child?" I know satan is really working on me right now when it comes to being a mom. Of course he wants me to think that. SICKO! JERK!!!! i wish it was ok to use other words when i talk about him, but that's just what came out. Why all this? Well there's always reasons, and being humbled is always one. I AM GRATEFUL.
Amidst all this.... dun da da duuuuuunnnnn......drum roll please............I REGISTERED FOR MY FIRST HALF MARATHON!! Ask me how many times i've been running in the last 3 weeks? Ok don't ask me, cause it's depressing, and I've got a lot of work cut out for me until the 29th of October. I'm excited i'm doing it. I will share that I'm only up to 4 miles running. So wish me luck. :) I am going to stop writing now, cause I know sometimes reading long posts are sometimes boring. Pictures are funner (funner IS a word in my vocab ok!!. :) I do love reading others posts though cause it's so fun to hear about what's going on, so maybe im wrong. Maybe you will enjoy my post of today. Hope you did. Now you can enjoy some pics. :)
my latest bow....if you like, check out my bow blog, leelalou.blogspot.com







1 comment:
Hand, foot, & mouth? Yuck!!! The first time brody ever got really sick it was with that! AND to make matters worse ry was only about 4 weeks old and we HAD to keep them far away from one another! It was rough! I don't wish that on anyone. Poor sayla....and mom! Fingers crossed she stays well now for at least a few weeks!
Post a Comment