It's true it's true!!! I got a camera!!! It's been long time and coming. Cliff's been throwing out hints for the last couple weeks by the amount he was talking about the camera that maybe just maybe I might get one for christmas. So i was certainly suprised when i came home and the box was on the counter. And i cried. I did. I did. I have had that thing on my hip ever since. I have the best husband ever. And not just for that. He has worked soooooo hard. Partly why I cried was because of the guilt i felt getting something, when i feel like i do nothing. Guys....I know, i know. Being a mom is not doing nothing. It is not easy work. But I still feel like I contribute a whole lot of nothing when it comes to the $, so more often than not, I feel undeserving of anything that I possibly may want. It's been over 2 yrs now that I have dreamed of having this camera, but even if had been 5 yrs, I would feel the same. I just have to think of what I can give back.
It's been some great past couple days. Another reason is my sister had her baby. WAHHOOOO!!! Babies just give me that peace in my life, that sometimes I can't get any other way. She was 2 weeks early and a tiny little thing. Goldie Jane Ford. And she is one beautiful little baby. I actually got to use my camera on her today. Thank you to my sister for offering her 2 day old precious baby for my practice. She was a trooper. I still have a soooooooooo much to learn, and will never really be that great. But good enough to get some good pics of people i love and moments I love. That's all I want. I sure love my new baby and my new camera.




No comments:
Post a Comment