Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Great Grandpa and the Library

I have been extra in love with my little girl today. I think it's the vitamins I'm taking. :) Actually it's just cause I have the cutest little girl ever. Her energy amazes me. We all know what no nap days are like. :) Sayla thinks lately that she doesn't need them. As long as we are healthy, she can do whatever she would like. I guess as long as she's sleeping through the night. Which lately she's been an angel.

Today she woke up asking to go in the car, so i knew today was going to be an out day. I didn't really have any sort of plan when we got in the car so we just started driving around. We ended up at the cemetery of all places, so we stopped. We went and found Great Grandma and Grandpa Higginsons grave, and talked a little bit about life. It amazes me how quick they learn, and how much they already understand about life. You think because you've never sat down and had a conversation with them about life, death, heaven...etc. they would have no clue. But they know. I love it. It reminded me of how important those loved ones that have past on are to not only me in my life, but also Sayla. To take the time and tell her about her great grandparents, and family members who have passed on will change who she is for the better.

The library was next. She loves that place. We need to go more often. There is so much that they offer. It was a blast. I love that she loves books so much. 

I wish I would've taken before and after pictures of the project of today. I love projects. Have I ever told you that? There's something about knowing that the hidden areas in your house are clean and organized. The whole house for that matter. A great big ginormous THANKS to my mom who is the best example of that. I definitely have lots of room to grow. My project was Sayla's closet. Unfortunately our town homes don't have the greatest storage space, and I haven't quite figured out how things get accumulated so quickly, but they do and I feel like I'm always cleaning things out. Sayla was such a great help. (Sarcassssssssum should be sensed just a little) My organized piles had to be re organized 3-4 times. But it got done, and Sayla absolutely loved being a part of cleaning and organizing. Another quick lesson of the day for Sayla.

I am desperately wanting to redecorate my whole house. My next project are my cabinets. Not telling you what i'm doing. I'll just take a before and after. Hopefully I will be able to do it soon. :)))))))) 


No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones