Thursday, October 6, 2011

Weird...

So I am having mixed emotions about this getting cold thing. Last night was rotten. Not sure why sayla decided she didn't want to sleep. Maybe it had something to do with the cold creeping in. She was perfectly fine. Just was up. I brought her in our bed so i could least just lay down, but that just meant pillow fight for sayla and non stop talking. I had to let Cliff sleep, so I stuck her back in bed, just to have her up and hr later doing the same and was up for another 2 hrs. CONFUSING!!! At least she slept till 9. :) Back on the weather. I really actually dont mind the change of weather, and it's kinda fun to get all cozy inside when it's cold and wet outside. I truly think my only issue is the sickness. I'm really going to try and just enjoy what I love about this season and let life happen, and do my best to keep us as healthy as we can be. Gonna try and be more like my dad and focus on the positive. There are a lot of beautiful things about this time of yr. I am excited to enjoy playing in the snow with sayla for the first time, and trick or treating for the first time. So I can look past the "hopefully" only few sick times of the season. we already knocked out a big one, so we're lookin good. Her immune system is ready!!!!!! I just need to stock up on my oils, and keep my steamer out!! :) My two favorite things.

This was conference morning out with daddy when the sun was shining and warm. :)

1 comment:

Darin and Shannon said...

cute! im loving your pictures!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones