Step 1: Sell Town Home
Step 2: Sell Car
They are both on a roll. Crossing our fingers and saying lots of prayers. There's always that 1% that is unknown until you are there. So i'll keep you updated, but it's real enough for me to be posting on my blog, so we'll see. Here are some pictures of the house. It's more than I could've dreamed of. Heavenly Father knew it would take a miracle to get us out of Rockwell. And I guess he's on our side. This has been a great place, but it's time. And we are looking forward to the next chapter of our lives in a knew area. We will miss some people around here, but are WAY excited for the change. :) The first time I went to the house, sayla had called it her house with in the first 10 minutes. Guess it's meant to be. These are just a few pics.










2 comments:
Wow! That is beautiful! How exciting! :)
wow! it is totally you. where is it at? Did you already buy it?
Post a Comment