Saturday I got to go practice AGAIN with my beautiful camera. I've decided that this is going to become an expensive hobby for me. I'm already wanting (NEEDING;) ) a new lens. Yes I do. I really need it. :) This doesn't mean I don't like the ones I have. But you can only do so much with the ones I have. I'm not going to lie, taking my dear sisters families pics, were a little stressful. Sayla was right with me in the stroller, and I just don't think the way I want to think when I have to worry about her. And there's 8 of them. I should've taken a picture of what Sayla ended up with in her hands, because I couldn't consentrate. It was the biggest sucker i've ever given her in my life. Lots of fun. Hope they like the pics. They are a beautiful family, but it's definitely not the best picture taking. I will never claim to be a photographer, but will welcome any practice I can get.
Sunday, October 23, 2011
Sisters Family.
Saturday I got to go practice AGAIN with my beautiful camera. I've decided that this is going to become an expensive hobby for me. I'm already wanting (NEEDING;) ) a new lens. Yes I do. I really need it. :) This doesn't mean I don't like the ones I have. But you can only do so much with the ones I have. I'm not going to lie, taking my dear sisters families pics, were a little stressful. Sayla was right with me in the stroller, and I just don't think the way I want to think when I have to worry about her. And there's 8 of them. I should've taken a picture of what Sayla ended up with in her hands, because I couldn't consentrate. It was the biggest sucker i've ever given her in my life. Lots of fun. Hope they like the pics. They are a beautiful family, but it's definitely not the best picture taking. I will never claim to be a photographer, but will welcome any practice I can get.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















2 comments:
Lisa!!! Girl, you are a natural! No lie. I am amazed that you've gotten so good so fast. You have a great eye for photography. Watch your crops. You don't want to crop limbs (like feet or hands). But seriously, you should feel much more confident about your pictures because they are good! Especially for just getting your camera.
I can't wait to see more!
Lisa,
Hi. Wow, I love what you capture! Please start claiming yourself a photographer, or you are going to get on my nerves. Seriously. I wish you could "practice" on my family. Love you.
Kris
Post a Comment