It's been a while. randomly felt like updating my blog, so here I am. I tell myself all the time I should be better with it, but I struggle. Life as we know it, flies by, and there's way too much to be able to get in in one post. So here are a bunch of pics of what we've been up to. Lots of fun, and getting ready for our new little guy in 5 weeks. It might change, but as of now, the name we have picked is William Gray Stradling. He will go by Gray. Cliff's grandpas name is William, and so is my Grandpas name, so it's pretty special. We can't wait to meet him. Nervous for the adjustment, but also excited and know we are all ready for this addition. He will be very much loved, and is needed in our little family.
We have really been struggling with Sayla and her sleeping at night. I am going to go and pick up the book Happy, healthy Sleeping.....Something like that. I know there are a lot of good ones out there, and What we did with her as a baby worked, but we are in a totally new phase, and it doesn't quite work the same when they can get out of their beds. On average we are up 3-5 times everynight. I know with our new little boy, it will put us over the edge if I don't figure something out. Even just eliminate 2-3 of those awakenings will feel like heaven. Wish us luck. Sometimes I wonder what the heck i'm doing wrong. I also wonder more often or not if I'm cut out for this Mom thing. I love it, (at times) but I'm not lying when i say it's the hardest thing EVER for lots of different reasons, and probably the main reason is the simple fact that I feel like I'm not cut out for it, and my poor Sayla and babe to come deserve so much better. It's frustrating to feel such a huge responsibility with teaching your children, and you want them so badly to be perfect well behaved little ones, and you know that how they act reflects a lot on you, especially the mom. Lately it's been more difficult as you can probably tell by my post so far.
Cliff hit the big 30 today. Happy happy birthday to my man!! I'll try to be better with posting. Hope you're all doing well. (those who read). :)







2 comments:
Lisa you are so beautiful and it's so fun to see you guys all grown up and having adorable kiddos! :) I hope you're doing well!
Thanks for posting pictures! I'm so happy to see your family. You're getting close to this second birth, and new baby! I'm thinking about you. Love you lots.
Kris
Post a Comment