Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Am I not supposed to work???????

Another dissapointment. I had an interview last week and i felt like it went very well but obviously not good enough. I'm not quite sure what the deal is, but I am getting no where. It has been 4 months now of looking. I have had some real dissapointments with this job search. It's been quite emotional. But i'm comin out on top no matter what. I guess i'm going to focus more on doing hair out of my home. I love doing it, i just dont have the most comfortable place to do it. i worry about clients comfort a whole lot. Things will work out!! It's not that bad. I just get down on myself and wonder what the freak i'm doing wrong.

1 comment:

jenna said...

since you aren't working i want you to do the tag thats on my blog. NOW! I'm bored i want to see what you say! love you. you are more then what they think of you in an interview. i promise.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones