I'm really doing it guys. I have been saying that for the last couple months and haven't really done much about it, but i woke up this smorning and and made a decision. I have had a training schedule on my fridge now for over a month and a half, and it's time to start using it. I'm so excited. I have a very hard time running on a treadmill and the weather obviously has not been kind, so i have fallen behind, but i'm ready now. Today i have to run 5 miles. And i'm ready to do it. Gotta go!! anyone's welcome to join the marathon with me. It's in October in St. George.



4 comments:
You are nuts.
Haha. Tatyum's comment cracks me up. I don't think you're nuts, I know you can totally do it!! I just wish I could do something like that! GOOD FOR YOU! 5 miles?! Yikes. Will you email me your training schedule? I might want to THINK about doing something like this after I have the baby. Householder.Erin@yahoo.com. Thanks!
I love the new layout lis. And about the marathon... I'm getting a little nervous about this running thing.
Ok, try this one. Rinpackard@yahoo.com.
Post a Comment