Monday, April 7, 2008

It all works out!

Today was my first day back to sanity. I am going to love it. I can already tell. The people i am going to be working with seem like they are so awesome. It's amazing how things DO work out, ALWAYS. Not just my job. This weekend was beautiful. We had Cliff's family in town, and it was such a blessing. We miss them dearly. Everyone but my dear sis came. Ariel I love you and miss you a lot. Conference was more than amazing like always. There is a new spirit about President Monson. I miss President Hinckley more than words can express, and what he did for me personally will forever be with me but I am so excited for the future with President Monson. Sunday last session, I always get a little emotional, because I never want it to end. I sure am very blessed. In every aspect of my life. I'm sad we didn't get a picture together while the fam was here. It's all dandy. My weekend has made up for the nasty snow today. I really am looking forward to the WARM weather. Life is beautiful. I think I found the piano i am going to get. We went and looked at it today. It's kind of a crazy story. I have been in contact with the owner through e-mail and we finally talked on the phone the other day, and we discovered that we are related through Cliff. It's such a small world. She is Cliff's dad's cousin. Just a little random. She's going to give us a SMOKIN deal on it. I never really wanted a white piano, but i've already become attatched. I went and played it today for a little bit. It's beautiful. We'll see what happens, i'll keep you posted.

4 comments:

Creative Corner said...

Hey how fun, I sure do love your family and I love the white paino too! So cool. I cant wait to get one of my own. I havnet been on here in awhile so congrats on the new job! Its fun to not hve something to do but only for awhile! Love you guys!

Jamielynn said...

Hey Cliff and Lisa....this is Jamie Hammond!!! I was blog hopping and ran into your blog. Lisa I dont know if you remember me but I was friends with Kara in Jr. high and High school and I know Cliff from good ol' SJ!!! Looks like you two are so happy!!

taytum said...

When President Monson gave his final remarks though, I just thought "I love that man!." I loved President Hinckley, but I really think that President Monson is a kindred spirit to me.

Jen said...

Hey Lisa you don't know me but I went to school with Cliff in SJ. I just ran across your blog and had to see what you guys are up to. It sounds like you are doing great! Do you live in Alpine UT? Oh by the way my name is Jen Liston, that's the name Cliff will know! Just tell him I said hi! Thanks


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones