Wednesday, June 4, 2008

New hobby just beginning

I have a new hobby. It's so fun. I haven't done a ton, but it'll be fun to do every once in a while. Work has been soooooo dang slow today, so I had quite a bit of time to look at a bunch of different things, and this was one.SO DARN CUTE!!
I've discovered a new love for the color orange, hence that's the color my down stairs is decorated in.
This one is actually a diaper cake, but it would be fun to make a real cake like this. Cute huh!!

3 comments:

Dottie Stay said...

Lis, what don't you do you little jack of all trades! My sister painted her kitchen orange, and it is awesome.

Matt and Liz said...

wow, you did that? that's really cool. wish i could do stuff like that

jenna said...

thanks for the pep talk. i'm waking up to come see you. remind cliff he has to buy an alarm this weekend. :) it will protect his fish!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones