Tuesday, October 21, 2008

"Anatomy of Peace"...


...is the book of the day! Cliff's reading it for one of his classes and told me I should read it. So today....I did, and I love it!! You should read it! I now see the world, myself and others in a totally different perspective!!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Wow! I just read that book too! It's a great one! How are you feeling?

Lisa said...

Julie i can't get into your blog, so i'll reply here. I keep trying, but it wont let me! I'm feeling so-so! It's been alright. I can't complain too much, but yes i've been sick and throwing up. I feel like it's dying down though so lets HOPE!!

taytum said...

I highly recommend you read Babywise. It comes in handy for when your little one gets here. I just wish I would have read it or owned a copy before now. It'll make sleeping a peace of cake!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Lisa, I can't wait to read this book. Ed has 3 hours in the mornings in rehap and 3 hours in the afternoon so I'll run to a bookstore... it will help those lonely moments without him. I am so grateful he is alive.. I slipped home for a night but going back to Phoenix early in the morning to stay with him in the hospital...they have made beds right beside him. I'm so grateful..
Best wishes with your baby.. Keep us posted. I can't wait.
Love you guys, Nanette


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones