YEAH!! I am so excited for you!! You have made a lot of bows and they are so so cute!! I can't wait to see this cute little baby!! CONGRATS!!! ps How fun that you and your sister are so close!! Fun close cousins!
Congrats! Maybe I will get a little girl too so they can play!! Kameron came home and told me yesterday, must of had a text or call from Cliff! And you found out early too!! 16 weeks. I find out on the 15th of Dec. YEAH!!
I was actually just thinking about you yesterday....it may have even been a dream I had last night. It was about you finding out what you were having and I pictured you calling all your family (especially your sisters) in excitement. Congrats Lisa, your little girl will be so gorgeous and so fun!!!! :) Love you!
Hi lisa- this is janalee.. cliffs friend from sj. I just wanted to tell you two congrats on having a little girl!! they are so much fun!! My little girl is 6 months old.. they get big so fast so enjoy every second!! Those flowers you made are so cute.. I absolutely loved them!!
looks like fun! now all you have to do is find outfits that match your bows!! i will make a cute bow and the girls don't have anything to wear it with, so it's a good excuse for them to get a new outfit! it should be the other way around though huh! -we went private, so if you want to send me your address i will get you on our blog! good luck with the rest of your pregnancy! kyle and krystin krysmas71@hotmail.com
14 comments:
YEAH!! I am so excited for you!! You have made a lot of bows and they are so so cute!! I can't wait to see this cute little baby!! CONGRATS!!!
ps How fun that you and your sister are so close!! Fun close cousins!
YAY!!!! Look at you... so on the ball already making bows and flowers. I LOVE having a girl!! They are so fun to dress. Congrats.
Congrats! Maybe I will get a little girl too so they can play!! Kameron came home and told me yesterday, must of had a text or call from Cliff! And you found out early too!! 16 weeks. I find out on the 15th of Dec. YEAH!!
I was actually just thinking about you yesterday....it may have even been a dream I had last night. It was about you finding out what you were having and I pictured you calling all your family (especially your sisters) in excitement. Congrats Lisa, your little girl will be so gorgeous and so fun!!!! :) Love you!
Hi lisa- this is janalee.. cliffs friend from sj. I just wanted to tell you two congrats on having a little girl!! they are so much fun!! My little girl is 6 months old.. they get big so fast so enjoy every second!! Those flowers you made are so cute.. I absolutely loved them!!
Congrats that is so awesome! Girls seem fun!!!
congrats!! the bows you made are so cute!!little girls are so much fun!!
Lis, I am an idiot, and I didn't even know that you were pregnant. I am so excited!! I can't wait. She is going to be the cutest little thing ever!
Ya..Girls! I think it is so wonderful you're having a sweet little girl! I bet she's going to be Beautiful!!! What a joy to have a family!
Ohhhh! I am so excited for you! Congrats! Little girls are so much fun. Gotta say I am ready for a boy now though! But girls are soooo fun!
looks like fun! now all you have to do is find outfits that match your bows!! i will make a cute bow and the girls don't have anything to wear it with, so it's a good excuse for them to get a new outfit! it should be the other way around though huh!
-we went private, so if you want to send me your address i will get you on our blog! good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!
kyle and krystin
krysmas71@hotmail.com
LISA!! Boy do I miss you! Alicia told me that you were pregnant and I just had to get on here and tell ya congrats! I love your guts!
ok already we know its a girl. Post something different!
I found your blog off of Diana's, I didn't know you were pregnant! You must not be showing since I saw you like three days ago. Congrats!
(Tamra)
Post a Comment