Friday, January 16, 2009

21 weeks

Ok I GIVE IN! This may be the only one I post. This was me at 21 weeks. And how i've grown since then. She's SOOOO ACTIVE. I love it. It's nothing like I thought it would be. I don't really know what I expected, but it's sure a different feeling. Nothing compares really. Well that's a small update.

8 comments:

Halee Miller said...

You should totally post more pics. You are such a cute prego lady.

Anonymous said...

if i were that cute i would post a couple pictures a day. as it is, i look twice as pregnant as you, and my tummy is baby-less. seriously, you're adorable. also, that's a cute dress. where do you find all the cute clothes??? take me shopping with you!

Aaron & Drew Rucker said...

Hey Lisa!!! It's drew. Congratulations on being pregnant! that's so exciting. and you pregnant with kara too, that's so fun. Well i'm glad i found your blog on kara's, this way we can keep in touch. love you!!!

Darin and Shannon said...

Oh my gosh!! you are so freakin cute!!!! Im like super chunky and you look so classy! haha... I MISS YOU!!!!

Jenn Granum said...

I came on to see pics of your cruise and just realized you are pregnant! Congrats - you are a darling pregnant momma - no fair!

Creative Corner said...

You look so stinkn cute. I wish I could say the same for myself! Tell Cliff I really appreciate your call. I didnt get all your phone number, it was cutting out but we love your family (I do want your number) and cant tell you how much your parents did for us this week! You guys are the best!

Larry and Megan said...

Hey Lisa, I was blog hopping sorry, hope you don't mind. You are so cute pregnant! I am so excited for you guys. It is so fun being parents. Good luck with everything!

jenna said...

miss you mamma!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones