Sometimes it's really hard to have so many people in your family. Sisters in particular. I have a dear sister who lives way to far for my likings, and it's been hard to be so far away. I am so lucky to have all the rest of my family within 30 minutes, but if ALL are not close, it'll kill ya. I have been really sad about this one sister not being here for my baby, but she just told me she was coming for my shower. That may seem silly for me to be so emotional and grateful about, but I am and had to shout out!!! Can't wait to see you Kris!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!

3 comments:
i am grateful for YOU. for lending me your crock pot and for waltzing by in all your sickness to support us. i love you!
...
let me know when the shower is so i can give sayla my love!
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see my sis Kris.
Lisa,
You are way too cute. Love you so much. Cute pictures of us :)
Love you.
Post a Comment