Monday, March 8, 2010
Reason to Dream
So we had a beautiful day on Saturday at the Provo temple. My sister got sealed to her new amazing husband, and it was one I will never forget. The sealer is a family friend, and there were lots of happy tears taking part. It's been a long road, and what a day to remember. Not only was inside beautiful, but it was a beautiful day outside. We had a photographer misshap which led us to 2 very kind gentlemen who were traveling from a far, to help us with the unfortunate absence of their photographer. Becky and I thought we would attempt to take some pics, and then gave in and approached these two gents. They were photographers who had never shot a wedding, let alone a mormon wedding. We'll just put it this way, instead of counting to 3 for everybody to look at the camera, he would say... QUOTE:
"one, two, three everybody say SEX". If you only knew the kind of experience we had with these kind fellows. The one on the right was from Australia and had a very strong accent. They were such nice guys, and we had a lot of fun. Good opportunity to share the gospel forsure. Luckily we had 2 little BOMs, and they accepted them with open hearts. We exchanged addresses, and hopefully they will read. I couldn't help but take advantage of following them with my camera trying to copy everything they did. They were so kind to give me a short lesson, and tips on taking pictures. Hence my reason to dream about getting one of these.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
1, 2, 3...everybody say SEX! That's awesome! If I re-marry I want these guys to come take my pics.
That is hilarious! What a great opportunity that they gave you a little lesson! I have the same dream of owning a camera like that as well!
Post a Comment