So i'm trying really really hard to be patient, and I'm going to have to keep on keeping on because this beautiful Camera and lens that I want, are long time coming. But i can still dream and have days where I am so tempted to just DO IT! Well....hopefully it will be sooner than later. If anyone has the desire to so kindly purchase one for me.....I will totally LOVE YOU!! HA HA HA! In the mean time, I have LOTS of other things to focus on. Remember a long time ago a couple of times where I posted about running a half/full marathon? ya....we can chuckle at the fact that I was totally all talk. Of course I did not intend it not to happen. Well...I'll just say this...I will not be posting until it's done, and I've accomplished it, and when that post comes....IT WILL BE "A" POST!!! I'll keep day dreaming about getting my camera/lenses. ONE MORE THING......
I AM IN DESPERATE NEED OF WARMTH!!!! Snow is beautiful, as are the seasons, but I can NOT honestly say....I love winter. IT's one that lasts a little too long in my world. happy 2011 still. THis week has definitely not been ideal. The WINTER BUGS finally got to us. Hopefully it will pass soon!!! Possibly another reason my passion for warmth rose a couple notches.
Some random pics of our Sas. Her favorite breakfast, PANCAKES. I've gotten pretty creative on how to make healthy pancakes. It's pretty fun!

1 comment:
Ahhhh, she's SO dang cute! I need to see her, it's been a while.
Post a Comment