On a sooooo fun note. I'm sitting here making my packing list for the cruise. This will be our very first real vacation with our Sas, and I'm so excited. A little nervous for the sleeping part of it all, but it's going to be a blast. We've been watching a lot of Mickey Mouse lately, and talking about it. My little girl is getting so big. I can honestly say I have THE CUTEST LITTLE GIRL EVER!!! I never dreamed of her making me laugh and smile as much as she does. It seems to be more and more everyday. Well....I think that's it for now. Here's a random cute pic of Grandpa and Sas.
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
To blog or not to blog?
I have seriously been deciding whether or not I am going to keep posting on my blog. It seems to get farther and farther between each post, and every time i attempt to post, I have no idea what to write. I'm trying to figure out why I am actually keeping a blog. Is it for myself? Is it so others can keep up on our family? (wonder if people even read it) Is it really worth my time right now in life? Maybe i could get some input. It's just something I keep trying, and i'm feeling like unless I'm consistant, and I have a reason i'm doing it, it seems like a waste of time. Pictures are always fun to post, but i seem to slack in taking pictures and keeping things updated. I have wanted to start making books out of my blog to keep it as a little journal, but don't know where to start. I want to keep posting. I want to keep my blog going, but for some reason, it bugs me. Anyways.....there you go.
On a sooooo fun note. I'm sitting here making my packing list for the cruise. This will be our very first real vacation with our Sas, and I'm so excited. A little nervous for the sleeping part of it all, but it's going to be a blast. We've been watching a lot of Mickey Mouse lately, and talking about it. My little girl is getting so big. I can honestly say I have THE CUTEST LITTLE GIRL EVER!!! I never dreamed of her making me laugh and smile as much as she does. It seems to be more and more everyday. Well....I think that's it for now. Here's a random cute pic of Grandpa and Sas.
On a sooooo fun note. I'm sitting here making my packing list for the cruise. This will be our very first real vacation with our Sas, and I'm so excited. A little nervous for the sleeping part of it all, but it's going to be a blast. We've been watching a lot of Mickey Mouse lately, and talking about it. My little girl is getting so big. I can honestly say I have THE CUTEST LITTLE GIRL EVER!!! I never dreamed of her making me laugh and smile as much as she does. It seems to be more and more everyday. Well....I think that's it for now. Here's a random cute pic of Grandpa and Sas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Lisa! I feel the same way about my blog!! Listen, I'm telling u this as well as talking to myself , keep going wvennif it's only once in a blue moon! Only because the few post I have done I love looking back on! Ok that's my crazy advice!! Good luck!!
I got rid of my family blog and made a personal blog. I don't post every day but I'm more inclined to get on and just write. Having a "family" blog to share with distant family and friends just felt like one more thing I had to do.
Post a Comment