I did it, but with more than i ever expected to fight against. First of all, Sayla slept through the night. (Thank you dear), 6 am came, and woke up to it raining, so i decided to keep sleeping. Next thing I new, my family was awake. I was mad at myself for not going. Rain hasn't stopped me in the past, but it was an excuse this morning. I got up, decided to just go along with my day and was still going to make it work. Of course i had to start my period and have been experiencing MEAN OLD CRAMPS. (always a great excuse right?) Than I get a call from my mom. My grandma was put in the hospital yesterday and this morning they found cancer in her lungs and gave her 1-2 months to live. So my emotions have been on the high end of the spectrum. Lots of mixed emotions, not feeling well physically, AND the weather's not cooperating. It took me till about 10:00 to get myself to the point of leaving my house for my run. IT was hard, but i did it, and feel very good about the short 30 minute run in the rain with Sayla. It felt beautiful, and i enjoyed that time and gained more appreciation for the beauty of this world. I hope to make it through more days like today feeling stronger than what's being dished out for me. I am blessed. I just don't do well with the thought of death. I know I will see all my loved ones again, but I've never done well with missing people I love. Just like i said yesterday, I'm planning to take it one day at a time. Today I feel great about what I got in.

And here we are enjoying the sprinkling rain.

I swear my neck has a normal amount of skin.
2 comments:
I have a number of things to say.
First, I'm so glad you found my blog and commented!
Two, I'm mostly glad you found my blog because now I found your blog and can read it in all of its cuteness. The last line on this post about your neck skin Cuh-RACKED me up. I am totally excited to read your writings, because you are awesome.
Three, you are, and always have been, ridiculously good looking. So thanks for saying such nice things about my appearance. Coming from someone who is so well-styled and put together themselves, it means more. :)
Was this comment long and sucky-up enough? Because I could likely keep going....
Such a sweet picture of your grandma and Sayla!
Post a Comment