Friday, October 7, 2011

Learning SLOWLY.

Just more pics. I hope my family will be patient with me and keep allowing me to use them and their kids for practice. it's been so fun for me to take them. Please don't judge my pictures. I truly am just trying to learn. This is how i'm going to do it. These are my brothers kids. They were so darn cute today. We had a short 30 minutes, and we just did it in front of their house. I was planning to do it somewhere else, but time didn't allow that, so this was extra good practice for me to try to make any spot work. I love these kids so much. They make me smile. Aren't they so cute???

My Silly Silly Precious Eden



My Minnie Eric at Heart and Play 




My Sweet Ellie







1 comment:

Lisa said...

Anyone know why only some of my pics are one here? What's this question mark crap???


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones