Thursday, December 8, 2011

Busy Bee

So i've been a little nutso lately for lots of reasons. ONE: we are preparing for a move and are doing some major work on new house. TWO: Merry Christmas. THREE: Traveling for holidays FOUR: in the middle of selling our town-home. FIVE: moving the wondrous 210 gallon fish tank. EEEK.


It kinda doesn't sound like a lot, but let me tell you, I've never been this busy in my life. If any of you have done this before at this time of year, I sympathize!! This new year is going to be amazing, and i'm going to feel SO NEW. It truly will  be a new start for me, and I'm taking advantage of it for sure. In the midst of all of this...my dear Sayla has been a trooper. It's so hard to feel like i've gone from giving her all the attention she needs to a serious lack of attention. I guess it's a preparation for her not to be an only child, and NO that's not an announcement. But it's still been hard for the both of us. We'll get through it, and it's good for us. She absolutely loves going up to the "Hill House". When it's all said and done, a sigh of relief will be much needed, and we will be extremely happy. It's a huge move for us and we're thrilled. I'll keep you posted hopefully sooner than later. But for now, I can't promise any posts. Here are some fun pics of us lately. Hope everyone's having a MERRY CHRISTMAS, and Happy holidays.
                                                                                








3 comments:

Creative Corner said...

Lisa your pictures are so good. You need to give me a few lessons with the camera. And congrats on the house it is beautiful. I love it! So exciting...the craziness will end! :) Love you guys!

Creative Corner said...

oh sorry didnt realize itd say creative corner...this is Jaymi!

taytum said...

We packed up a house and put it all in storage halloween weekend, moved in with my mom to wait for our new house to be ready, it took longer than it was supposed to, my bro got married, and finally we moved in about a week before xmas. I feel your pain. Plus we had to put up xmas stuff for brody...oh my...I cringe for your sake...I totally know...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones