Happy Birthday to our sweet Sayla Ann. It was such a fun day. And this was definitely the highlight for her. Daddy still had to work, so we decided to go along with him for one of his quick trips and we stopped at this pond that had a gazillion ducks. We fed them and Sayla was in heaven. Not much else is new other than I'm growing rapidly with this second pregnancy. A little too fast, but it's all good. I can't wait to meet our new baby. It's going to be such a joy and lots of adjusting and work too. Isn't it always. :) But all worth it. There is nothing that brings you more joy than your sweet little children. They are a peice of heaven on earth.
We are slowly but surely getting the work done on our house. (all outside) Cliff has been one busy man. And has done amazing on our front yard. I'll post some pics soon. Now the back???? Thats a different story. It's going to take a lot more and some good time, but one step at a time is getting us a little closer every day. I can't believe Sayla is already 3 yrs old. She gets cuter everyday. Love her more than the world. That's all for now. I have a lot more I could post on, but time is lacking and bedtime is near.
We are slowly but surely getting the work done on our house. (all outside) Cliff has been one busy man. And has done amazing on our front yard. I'll post some pics soon. Now the back???? Thats a different story. It's going to take a lot more and some good time, but one step at a time is getting us a little closer every day. I can't believe Sayla is already 3 yrs old. She gets cuter everyday. Love her more than the world. That's all for now. I have a lot more I could post on, but time is lacking and bedtime is near.





2 comments:
found your cute blog! happy birthday so sayla!! she seriously is one of the most adorable little girls i've ever seen. so excited for your baby #2...are you going au natural?? :)
Lisa,
Hi! Happy Birthday to your girl! Wish we could spend more time together. Love you! Happy Anniversary yesterday. We thought about you and Cliff. Hope you are doing great.
Kris
Post a Comment